- Precise and careful pixels for powder eyebrow tattoo;
- Fine lines for microblading;
- Non-traumatic work on eyelids;
- Speed and quality for lip tattoo.
Our recommendation is to use 3.5-6.5V along with short stroke technique.
Principal advantages are: low weight, ergonomics, noise- and vibration-free.
ONYX can be fully disassembled, and enables any spare part to be replaced and/or repaired. Elaborated machine design prevents ink from getting inside and allows grip dismantling for sterilization.
No issues with consumables if you use ONYX: any classic cartridge needles and popular modules fit it perfectly.
- Length: 86 mm
- Weight: 76 g
- Connector: RCA (clip cord is included)
- Motor power: 5W
- Voltage: 3-10V
- Rotational speed: 10 000 rpm
- Short stroke: 2.38 mm
- Colors: Stealth, Gunmetal
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminium
- Warranty and maintenance service: 1 year
- Motor: Germany
- Designed in the USA